• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
As long as the Bengals go 0-2, I don't care what the final score is but this is just a snooze fest. Again, why the need for early TNF games?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Watson just made the Bengals defense look silly. Good blocking and Watson took off for the score.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
It seems like the jury is still out on the greatness of our D. It is beginning to look like as great as our D was against Cincy, their O is pretty dismal and impotent. This week against the Browns will tell us more about our D.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It seems like the jury is still out on the greatness of our D. It is beginning to look like as great as our D was against Cincy, their O is pretty dismal and impotent. This week against the Browns will tell us more about our D.
Really hard to say. It's not like the Texans have a bad d

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I love old school low scoring defensive battles but the Bengals and Texans are just doing it in such a boring way. 1 more quarter to go, and somewhere down the road in Cincy, Mike Brown is writing out Marvin Lewis' contract extension for going 0-2. Though if they find a way to win, then the contract is ripped apart.

Jury would be out pretty much no matter what - even a good team can have a bad game ... so if Cincy offense came out hot, it wouldn't really make a huge difference.

It is only one game. I think we can destroy CLE and it won't be much different. We have to show consistency - then we can bring the verdict from the jury. Still, can't help be feel excited. We've had expectations on the D going in and that performance will raise them.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Don't worry things will get better for the Bengals.... *Looks at Schedule* Week 3: Green Bay.... Never Mind.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
That game was awful. The Ravens' offense looks amazing compared to both the Bengals and the Texans. I've never been a big believer in Dalton, but even I'm a bit surprised to see him go the first two weeks without a TD. They will finish last in the division this year. I think the Browns might sweep them.