• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Discussion (Other Teams)

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
That game was awful. The Ravens' offense looks amazing compared to both the Bengals and the Texans. I've never been a big believer in Dalton, but even I'm a bit surprised to see him go the first two weeks without a TD. They will finish last in the division this year. I think the Browns might sweep them.
Lol, their 2017 season lasted exactly 5 days

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The only thing that would have made the game exciting was if Watt picked up the Center and delievered a Jackhammer. That spear was epic....

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Referring to JO's first post, the Chargers rookie kicker didn't "cost them a chance at OT". He was iced, drilled the FG, then on the next one his kick was blocked due to a huge Bronco push up the middle. But yeah, his fault.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
They head to Green Bay next week. Ouch. They're probably looking at a 1-5 record in the next few games.

Loss to GB. 0-3
I could see a loss in CLE. 0-4.
Possibly a win at home against Buffalo, but that could get ugly too. 1-4.
Then PIT. 1-5.

They're not gonna win very many games.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
That game was awful. The Ravens' offense looks amazing compared to both the Bengals and the Texans. I've never been a big believer in Dalton, but even I'm a bit surprised to see him go the first two weeks without a TD. They will finish last in the division this year. I think the Browns might sweep them.
Is that really a surprise? I've said it for the whole offseason, the Bengals are bad. The Browns aren't good but they're trending upwards.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
They head to Green Bay next week. Ouch. They're probably looking at a 1-5 record in the next few games.

Loss to GB. 0-3
I could see a loss in CLE. 0-4.
Possibly a win at home against Buffalo, but that could get ugly too. 1-4.
Then PIT. 1-5.

They're not gonna win very many games.
Well it was said many times that they are looking at a 5 win season.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
69f4465a4e7004da9147c7da8661ba5017ed5d13258d6e132833f1084580d037.jpg

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
There's a guy at my work who is a super disgruntled Bengals fan, some would argue he's not a fan at all. lol Talked to him after the Ravens game and he said he wishes they'd sell the Bengals.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Sam Bradford is going to be a game time decision according to Adam Schefter. Vikings will work him out before the game and then decide, and in preparation they have promoted QB Kyle Sloter to the main roster