• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The WR Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
well ill be honest and say im absolutely shocked at how low equanimeous st brown went
am i crazy to have loved his tape so much?
you are definitely not crazy. Thought he would be a day two pick. He definitely didn't drop because of his talent though.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
well ill be honest and say im absolutely shocked at how low equanimeous st brown went
am i crazy to have loved his tape so much?
There were several WRs that I was really high on that went way later than expected. Hell, Ishmael didn't even get drafted. I hope he makes everyone realize how bad of a move that was.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
you are definitely not crazy. Thought he would be a day two pick. He definitely didn't drop because of his talent though.

I think its his lack of production. And if you watched his gauntlet drill his elbows are always way outside. Its weird

Was just listening to Matt miller talk about it and he said there were significant immaturity issues and that he was difficult to deal with

I really can't understand how some of those players fell that low or even went undrafted.
I mean, every year there is a few unexpected day 3 falloffs (Tyler Matakevic, Scooby Wright in 2016; Ejuan Price, Kyle Fuller, Jarron Jones last year) but all of these proven WRs must be fallen due to off field stuff. I can't really imagine Ishmael, Tate, Burnett bringing much less value than WRs like Trequan Smith and Valdes-Scantling..cmon