• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Jacksonville

Rav'n Maniac

Practice Squad
Gotta drop the Jags in this one.

226-nfl-poor-jaugwars.jpg

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Hmmm. Playing an offensive line that is still worse than ours(get well soon Yanda) without Yanda...

Gotta admit. It could be a trap game but I feel good about this one.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
i dont care if this is the ugliest most unimpressive win style wise in history we need to win and be injury free for steeler week.

Also considering the Steelers get another cake walk with the Bears next week, we need this win against Jacksonville.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I don't see this as a W anymore. Campbell is a monster and he's going to obliterate us. No Yanda to help, we're fucked

also bortles is still their qb...
Yeah, personally I think we're gonna go after them on defense. We've been able to scheme around a less than great OL this season. I think once Joe's chemistry with his receivers improve then we're gonna improve on offense. I don't think it's going to be an elite unit, but I think it's going to be good. Losing Yanda sucks really bad and there is no sugar coating that but I really like what I saw from Austin Howard today. He's working himself back into shape and played a really good game today.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maybe the best option for us is the following

Stanley, Hurst, Bowanko, Jensen, Howard

It ain't pretty, in truth it's absolute shite but unless ozzie really pulls a rabbit out of a hat and makes a trade al E.Monroe in 2013, what can we do?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Maybe the best option for us is the following

Stanley, Hurst, Bowanko, Jensen, Howard

It ain't pretty, in truth it's absolute shite but unless ozzie really pulls a rabbit out of a hat and makes a trade al E.Monroe in 2013, what can we do?

id leave jensen at centre - and they've already named the replacement: the line next week will look like Stanley, Hurst, Jensen, Bergstrom, Howard - i genuinely think that we should now most definitely have howard next to stanley and run left every time and have hurst at right tackle where he's obviously faster than howard - but heyho

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
TBH, i think the steelers are going to demolish us in a couple of weeks. They are injury free for starters. their offensive line is the 2nd or 3rd best in football and have played together for years. Their weapons are all back and playing lights out..

They are a bad matchup for us personnel wise. We are lacking that dominant interior rusher and judon dissapointed me today on the edge TBH