• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Jacksonville

I have NFL Sunday ticket and I've gotten every single game, so Ravens games are rare to be broadcast here, but I don't think I got the Jags-Jets (was that the game?) London game a year ago.
Yeah, the Jags-Jets game was the London game I remember that game was broadcasted where I'm at.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well harbaugh said he wouldnt update on brandon williams or max williams injuries said they were not long term which means in Harbaugh language that they will be out for 3-5 weeks

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Their offense is not good. From line to QB. Fournette is the bright spot. Stop the run and force Bortles to throw which should equate into turnovers. Suggs should have a nice day. Their line was collapsing quite a bit against TEN and our defense is better. The Ravens aren't really gonna get a solid QB test until Pittsburgh.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Their offense is not good. From line to QB. Fournette is the bright spot. Stop the run and force Bortles to throw which should equate into turnovers. Suggs should have a nice day. Their line was collapsing quite a bit against TEN and our defense is better. The Ravens aren't really gonna get a solid QB test until Pittsburgh.

maybe we can get a little timmy williams on cam robinson action given how robinson struggled with speed and bend in college?

flubberdubber

Practice Squad
If you have ti stream you can always try DAZN...there is a free month subscription now. Canada made the switch this year--we use to have NFL Sunday Ticket and could watch on TV really easy but now the only way to watch is with DAZN.

I am excited for this game though--really love the early game here as I can watch without interruption. Really important we stop the run as stated. Neither the Browns or Bengals really committed to the run, and really couldnt with the score. Will be interesting if the Jags completely committ no matter the score as that is all they should/can do.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
maybe we can get a little timmy williams on cam robinson action given how robinson struggled with speed and bend in college?
robinson essentially blanked myles garrett who threw fastballs at him all day.

robinson had the worst game of his entire career against barnett though.

very strange, robinson does have a clunky dropback and struggles to mirror rushers, yet his track record doesnt truly confirm this idea...

rossihunter2

Staff Member
If you have ti stream you can always try DAZN...there is a free month subscription now. Canada made the switch this year--we use to have NFL Sunday Ticket and could watch on TV really easy but now the only way to watch is with DAZN.

I am excited for this game though--really love the early game here as I can watch without interruption. Really important we stop the run as stated. Neither the Browns or Bengals really committed to the run, and really couldnt with the score. Will be interesting if the Jags completely committ no matter the score as that is all they should/can do.

well good luck to the jags trying to run on this defence with or without brandon williams - if they refuse to pass then they'll find themselves going 3 and out early and often

rossihunter2

Staff Member
robinson essentially blanked myles garrett who threw fastballs at him all day.

robinson had the worst game of his entire career against barnett though.

very strange, robinson does have a clunky dropback and struggles to mirror rushers, yet his track record doesnt truly confirm this idea...

garrett had a little injury that game and was a one dimensional pass rusher - the bend was what i meant to emphasise more than the speed - but beyond that im not sure how cam will cope with suggs at all... or bowser...

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I live in VA, but I don't seem to remember getting the London games on TV when I was in college in western VA (Tech).

I live in VA (Chesapeake) as well. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Why wouldn't they show the London game on that?

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Ozzie knows where to find a recipe for erasing Fournette
2015: 31y on 19 carries
2016: 35y on 17 carries
It's also called. "Oh shit, the Jaguars have a terrible oline and he's their only real player on the offensive side of the ball side right now that doesn't have to put up with Blake Bortles....."