• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Jacksonville

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
TBH, i think the steelers are going to demolish us in a couple of weeks. They are injury free for starters. their offensive line is the 2nd or 3rd best in football and have played together for years. Their weapons are all back and playing lights out..

They are a bad matchup for us personnel wise. We are lacking that dominant interior rusher and judon dissapointed me today on the edge TBH
And we always play them well. Throw out the records, it doesn't matter, it's always a good game Ana we have a better record head to head the last 3 or 4 yrs against them.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Gotta drop the Jags in this one.

226-nfl-poor-jaugwars.jpg

A++ from thread title to post... good job sir

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I hope they sure up the back end of the defense. Way too many times they were beat deep.

Webb... too many times Webb was beat deep. Next year this team might finally be dominant with pieces returning and a commitment to the OL in the off season. Young wouldn't play this shit Webb allowed.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Webb... too many times Webb was beat deep. Next year this team might finally be dominant with pieces returning and a commitment to the OL in the off season. Young wouldn't play this shit Webb allowed.

There have been miscommunications within the secondary for the past two weeks. Can't give up those big plays against stronger teams.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

Mosley was beat as well a couple times today. Very uncharacteristic of him.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Be interesing to see if Jaylen Hill gets some snaps, im assuming he'll be healthy by then.

Webb gets beat wayy too much for every good play he makes.

boy what i'd give to put a 26 year old bart scott next to CJ.

K-Dog

MVP
So I guess they are getting on the boat first thing tomorrow morning...

;)

All I want to see is improvements between Joe and his receivers. I think they'll definitely come along with more time together but I want to see it sooner rather than later. Hopefully we see it this game. I would also like to see Perriman get more 1v1 opportunities with Watson emerging.

That's why I was so confused. I was wondering if I'd have to find a crappy stream or if I could watch it on TV since NFL Sunday ticket won't have it.

It's always on CBS for me. I don't ever recall it not being there for any game played in London. I can't see how our game isn't on. I do live in MD so all Ravens games are televised but for others maybe it might be different.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
All I want to see is improvements between Joe and his receivers. I think they'll definitely come along with more time together but I want to see it sooner rather than later. Hopefully we see it this game. I would also like to see Perriman get more 1v1 opportunities with Watson emerging.
The WRs need time to gel. Perriman was also coming off of an injury and had to practice with a Flacco who was still coming back. Calling him a bust a little premature imo. It's basically his second year and he had a bad game. Shit happens.

I want to see the other TEs emerge, but would love to see what else Watson has in the tank.

We've got some toys to play around with. If we could find a true workhorse back and retool the oline next offseason, this team could be a very hard team to stop.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
It's always on CBS for me. I don't ever recall it not being there for any game played in London. I can't see how our game isn't on. I do live in MD so all Ravens games are televised but for others maybe it might be different.
I live in VA, but I don't seem to remember getting the London games on TV when I was in college in western VA (Tech).

I live in VA, but I don't seem to remember getting the London games on TV when I was in college in western VA (Tech).

Oh ok, yeah I always get it here in MD no matter who plays. I have to be honest though, I really don't pay attention to those London games so I could be wrong.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Oh ok, yeah I always get it here in MD no matter who plays. I have to be honest though, I really don't pay attention to those London games so I could be wrong.
I have NFL Sunday ticket and I've gotten every single game, so Ravens games are rare to be broadcast here, but I don't think I got the Jags-Jets (was that the game?) London game a year ago.

Just checked and it's not even on NFL Network. going to have to stream it.

Last edited:
The WRs need time to gel. Perriman was also coming off of an injury and had to practice with a Flacco who was still coming back. Calling him a bust a little premature imo. It's basically his second year and he had a bad game. Shit happens.

I want to see the other TEs emerge, but would love to see what else Watson has in the tank.

We've got some toys to play around with. If we could find a true workhorse back and retool the oline next offseason, this team could be a very hard team to stop.

The thing about Perriman is that he rarely got time with Joe. He still has to learn timing patterns/passes with Joe and that just goes to show you how much time he's missed. That's the thing people don't realize, Flacco has a hard time trusting Perriman because he doesn't know when he's going to break on his route nor does he even know where Perriman is going to stop at his route. It's tough to throw it to him when you don't even know where he's going and when he is going to be open. Same exact case for Mike Wallace and Jeremy Maclin. I think once Joe gets a good idea of the timing of things, this offense is still going to show people that they can get it done.

Ben Watson's emergence is a big deal and he will attract the attention of safeties, I called it before we decided to keep him. This guy can ball out and I'm so happy we kept him.