• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Jacksonville

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
I was at that opening game in Denver following the Super Bowl. Their fans seemed fine to me. Some very long time season ticket holders in front of me told me about how a beer got knocked over during that playoff game and froze. They were mildly annoyed when an usher pointed out where Jacoby had made the "miracle" catch. There were a couple of minor exceptions, but no big deal. And the "IN-COM-PLETE" chant would have been fantastic if it wasn't being said as a result of Flacco. I wish we had something equivalent. Truly one of the best crowd participation traditions I've seen.

The other road games I've seen were in San Diego and San Francisco. Again, no problems in either place, though San Diego almost felt like a home game in a sea of purple. We've lost every game I've seen on the road. I nearly went to Dallas last year. Yet another loss I would have paid to see.

Honestly, the worst people I've seen were Baltimore fans at home, but then again, I've seen more games there than anywhere. Although a Detroit fan talking trash in Baltimore in PRE-SEASON (!!) was pretty bad, though actually kind of funny in an ironic sense.