• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Jacksonville

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Man, pictures of Trafalgar Square and the Admiralty Pub are stirring memories of Bourbon St. This is awesome!

View attachment 194

DKbNMq4UMAEjoSX.jpg

i really wish id gone now - it looked like a really cool event but i was working this afternoon and literally passed out the moment i got home

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i really wish id gone now - it looked like a really cool event but i was working this afternoon and literally passed out the moment i got home
I love Trafalgar Square. Anyone extending there trip should also go to Choccy Woccy Doo Dah if they are fans of chocolate.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Aww damn! C'mon Dom, you're hurting me with this stuff man. :brickwall:

I already saw that weak ass; "break out" term being used in 2 articles on BR.com....

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...-Coming/74ebe6f6-91c0-46f6-9ec3-fb87bf8722424
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...leveland/e2964a55-d636-42c0-a309-04fcbfe27632

A player having one....get that....one....good game doesn't mean that they had a "break out" imo. A player like Buck and Watson may show up big in one game and then disappear in the next game afterwards. So, let's just hold off on all of that "break out" B.S. talk and see what Buck and Watson do against the Jags in London and then against the Steelers in back to back games. :mad:

Man, you already know I'm joking when I use the "breakout" term. Damn it, Mili, you should know this by now!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man, you already know I'm joking when I use the "breakout" term. Damn it, Mili, you should know this by now!

Damn it, Dom, you should know that I already know that by now.

And for the record; look at what happened to this team today....44-7! "Breakout" huh? SMH!!

ALI624

Pro Bowler
It was a breakout the pitchforks and torches type of day.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nice for you to come to these boards. Ready to remind Mili that our offense is PRIMED to break out this week?

Ha, yea that was classic. Well thank god I didn't suggest that for this week, we'll break out against PItt with our backs against the wall at an all time low!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The past weekends defensive game pan was totally different than the first two. First we were playing way too much zone defense in the middle of the field. The Ravens strength is press man coverage. I'm not sure why we did a complete 180 this week.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
The past weekends defensive game pan was totally different than the first two. First we were playing way too much zone defense in the middle of the field. The Ravens strength is press man coverage. I'm not sure why we did a complete 180 this week.
I saw this as well and it's not like the Ravens had to play zone the Jaguars' offensive pieces aren't athletic beasts that would beat every 1 on 1 coverage. I was confused why the middle of the field was always open for somebody.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
maybe we got spooked on that first throw behind brandon carr where he tried to press marquise lee and got beaten way too easily

side note: when mike wallace did the exact same thing as marquise lee he gave up a little bit on the ball and joe overthrew him slightly which made it look like an awful throw and an awful route...