• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

Who Will be the Ravens starting RG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I was cocky as hell about this game and like always on game day I lose all confidence and now I’m scared lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member

multiple reporters seeing jimmy moving fine and smiling

back spasms are painful when they happen but depending on the spasm and how quickly and effectively you treat it you can deal with it pretty easily without much lasting impact

my guess is he'll be full go but they'll be keeping a close eye on him during the game

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

multiple reporters seeing jimmy moving fine and smiling

back spasms are painful when they happen but depending on the spasm and how quickly and effectively you treat it you can deal with it pretty easily without much lasting impact

my guess is he'll be full go but they'll be keeping a close eye on him during the game

speaking from experience, idk how one can have a back spasm and play football the same day. its probably the most painful "minor" injury a person can have, and its a weird one, because there will be plenty of physically difficult motions that dont hurt at all, and then the most simple of movements can make you wanna drop to the floor and lay there.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
speaking from experience, idk how one can have a back spasm and play football the same day. its probably the most painful "minor" injury a person can have, and its a weird one, because there will be plenty of physically difficult motions that dont hurt at all, and then the most simple of movements can make you wanna drop to the floor and lay there.

physiotherapy can alleviate a lot of those discomforts very quickly tbf

JAAM

Hall of Famer