• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

Who Will be the Ravens starting RG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
3rd round rookie LB, Jacob Philips gets the start game 1.

that’s a hell of a day 1 job assignment lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
3rd round rookie LB, Jacob Philips gets the start game 1.

that’s a hell of a day 1 job assignment lol

jacob phillips and patrick queen starting in the same game on opposite sides of the field is a minor but interesting sub-plot - phillips was a sound but very unspectacular prospect - queen was far flashier and athletically gifted but they did work well as a tandem

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
jacob phillips and patrick queen starting in the same game on opposite sides of the field is a minor but interesting sub-plot - phillips was a sound but very unspectacular prospect - queen was far flashier and athletically gifted but they did work well as a tandem

Philips was taking 1 pick before malik Harrison. I remember seeing the brownies fanbase all upset they chose a LSU guy over their OSU. Curious to see who pans out between the two.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ward and Greedy out. What a shame... all the excuses we'll have to hear for Lamar's big day.
I feel this way now that I feel like we have the best team in the league, I wanna see everyone at full strength because I know we’re gonna beat their asses regardless.

we’re gonna wipe the floor with them, I don’t see how they can even try to hang with us.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I feel this way now that I feel like we have the best team in the league, I wanna see everyone at full strength because I know we’re gonna beat their asses regardless.

we’re gonna wipe the floor with them, I don’t see how they can even try to hang with us.

i dont mind a depleted opposition for week 1 to get back into the swing of things - browns have been our kryptonite recently and i would like that not to continue tomorrow

redrum52

Hall of Famer
i just wanna say that im looking forward to another great season with you hopeless football addicts, ive been posting with this group for ten years now and its been my favorite waste of time, cheers to the third lombardi and the start of a dynasty!

Think I got my first suspension on the BR boards during the 2010 season. Can't believe how long it's been. Time really does fly.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Think I got my first suspension on the BR boards during the 2010 season. Can't believe how long it's been. Time really does fly.
It’s insane to me, I remember clear as day getting on BR in my business class in high school, and arguing that I didn’t want dez Bryant in the draft because he was gonna be a cancer lol. I remember the next year sneaking onto my work pc saying that I liked Titus young more than Torrey Smith. Man I’ve spent a third of my life on these forums and I’ve been an idiot for all of it

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
It’s insane to me, I remember clear as day getting on BR in my business class in high school, and arguing that I didn’t want dez Bryant in the draft because he was gonna be a cancer lol. I remember the next year sneaking onto my work pc saying that I liked Titus young more than Torrey Smith. Man I’ve spent a third of my life on these forums and I’ve been an idiot for all of it
That's alright, I liked Noah Spence and Josh Rosen.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
My prediction for today's game is that our offense will come out hot, but so will Clevlands. I expect a close and high scoring first half and we come out second half and put them to bed.

Lamar over 100 rushing, 3 passing TDs
Andrews over 100 receiving 1 TD
Hollywood over 100 receiving 1 TD
Mystery wide receiver 1TD
Ingram over 100 rushing 1 TD
JK Dobbins over 50 rushing with 1 big run
1 reception for each of Duvernay and Proche.
Hoping Boykin is the mystery receiver.