• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion (It's Happening!)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I see KC still has issues stopping the run. Also without Hopkins, Texans relying on the screen with their running backs and short passes. Should be easy to contain for us next week.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'll be honest. Under pressure Mahomes wilts. LJ creates opportunities. Big difference. After this year all doubt will be erased about who the real king of the hill is. It'll be unanimously LJ by every fair analyst. You're still going to have haters like Stephen A. out there but....

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Texans Defensive Coordinator is former Ravens second round pick in 2002, Anthony Weaver.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
watson sitting on the bench next to mahomes when he ran outta bounds was cool af. i like scrappy competitive ball, but idk theres just something great about that

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
i need eric murray to catch that goddamn ball, i seriously wanna see mahomes shit plays show up on the stat sheet more, because hes a lot more prone to those kinds of plays than anyone will admit, the defender just never seems to finish

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i need eric murray to catch that goddamn ball, i seriously wanna see mahomes shit plays show up on the stat sheet more, because hes a lot more prone to those kinds of plays than anyone will admit, the defender just never seems to finish

weirdly nice to see collinsworth acknowledge that those kinds of plays happened a lot last year too throughout the season

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
weirdly nice to see collinsworth acknowledge that those kinds of plays happened a lot last year too throughout the season
like im not a mahomes hater at all, but i really need the rest of the nfl to take him down off the pedestal, he is indeed the most talented arm ive ever seen, hes a respectable athlete and i love his character, but chiefs fans have made it more difficult to like him.

i cant wait to see lamar outperform him in 2 weeks and change the narrative.