• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion (It's Happening!)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
jordan akins is about as underrated a TE as there is in the league. he was a near elite prospect who shouldve went day 2

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
They can try to be us but Houston doesn't have a Justin Tucker.
they dont have a lamar jackson either, or anything even close to him. and based on a lot of talk ive been hearing lately, i feel like i have to emphasize this.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Was I the only one annoyed at how hard the NFL media tried to put Watson on Lamars level all offseason? He’s just not on the same level

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I ended up taking CEH in the 1st round of an ESPN draft (pick 8). I think he's going to do just fine. Ended up taking Lamar Jackson in the 2nd. I typically wait until later to take a QB but wanted to do it a bit different this year. Lamar gives me RB and QB numbers in one player.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
i really hate that the chiefs had to draft an absolute dog of a rb, honestly that was the last thing the nfl needed smh

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Was I the only one annoyed at how hard the NFL media tried to put Watson on Lamars level all offseason? He’s just not on the same level
no i was annoyed too. fun fact, both lamar and watson started 7 games as rookies and 16 in year 2, i challenge everyone who puts watson over lamar to compare their track records over that stretch, and then as soon as they use the "watson has won a playoff game and lamar hasnt" remind them that watson won his only playoff game in year 3, lamar hasnt been there yet.