• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion (It's Happening!)

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watching lamar and the ravens offense really F’ed me up. All these other offenses looks too boring to watch.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Having watched this so far it perplexes that anyone could pick the Steelers to win the AFC North.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
well if that's OPI then the claypool one was earlier too - that was way more egregious

Also the Steelers defender was grabbing Engram's arm which was why he had to push off. It looks like we officially have an OPI controversy in 2020.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
dude i fucking called that pick 2 plays prior, my wife was all stressed out and i saw some of the shit jones was doing and i told her calm down because hes gonna turn this ball over lmao

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man it is so hateful to watch these commentator fucks literally drive down to Giants stadium to suck Steeler dicks! They just can't help themselves, it is like they are addicted to Steeler Coc-k-aine.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Steelers offense doesnt scare me at all. Juju and Washington will get shut down.

They're front 7 scares me..
i feel the same. i worry that ebron will make one fluke catch after another against us but thats about it on offense, their defense is fucking legit though. bud dupree is playing like his hair is on fire and it looks like he finally broke out, and their dbs are screaming into the backfield on these zone blitzes.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
if we wanna move the ball vs the steelers its gonna have to be through the air, the giants OL is stout and theyre getting crushed, and these dudes are fast as fuck, but their corners and safety coverage looks like it can definitely be exploited.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
i feel the same. i worry that ebron will make one fluke catch after another against us but thats about it on offense, their defense is fucking legit though. bud dupree is playing like his hair is on fire and it looks like he finally broke out, and their dbs are screaming into the backfield on these zone blitzes.
Ya they're back to being blitzburg... gonna be a couple old school slug fests this year. Hope queen sacks ben like bart scott did