• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

College Football 2020

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now is the time for Jim Harbaugh to come back to the NFL. Michigan may have been his dream job but it turned out to be a nightmare.

Well when you facing a QB named Rocky Lombardi seriously what chance you got. Caught the end of that game and it was a hell of a game then caught the Texas/Ok St game. Lets just say college ball is on time this year. Tried catching some of the Ohio St/Penn St. Fell out while it was 14-3 and well glad I did after seeing the final score.

@JoeyFlex5 while watching the Texas game and I think it was me and you talking bout him before but Joseph Ossai......Holy shit!!!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Well when you facing a QB named Rocky Lombardi seriously what chance you got. Caught the end of that game and it was a hell of a game then caught the Texas/Ok St game. Lets just say college ball is on time this year. Tried catching some of the Ohio St/Penn St. Fell out while it was 14-3 and well glad I did after seeing the final score.

@JoeyFlex5 while watching the Texas game and I think it was me and you talking bout him before but Joseph Ossai......Holy shit!!!
I don’t think I was ever on about ossai, I don’t even recall watching his film lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Michigan down 28-0 at home, the largest deficit since that stadium opened. At what point does Michigan say, Jim you're fired.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So... Matt Campbell becomes the next hot college coach to be hired into the NFL in 2021. Apparently he declined an interview with the Jets in 2018 which led to the hiring of Adam Gase lol.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
As of now a slobberknocker going on between Northwestern/Ohio St. Gonna have to keep an eye on some of these Northwestern players. Could be a good pool to pick from later in the draft.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wish Brandon Joseph was draftable. He's having a hell of a game and just made an incredible one handed pick to stall an Ohio St drive at the end of the half. Good lord!!!

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well Ohio States rungame was a little too much and yes I'm all aboard for the Josh Myers train. He showed me a little bit of everything with drive blocking and showed good footwork with pulls and anchorability in pass protection. Really the whole oline played well but we need a long term answer at center.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
And damn we still got Clemson/Notre Dame and topping it off with Alabama/Fla. Jeezus. :06::clap::muscle::sun:o_Oo_Oo_O

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Trevor would be wise to go back to Clemson to win 7 straight ACC Titles lol. Don't waste his career in New York or Jacksonville.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'm not sure how i feel about Fields

super super talented but there's stuff i dont like with his reading and finding passing lanes

last year i really thought he had a chance to overtake trevor lawrence because he has all the tools you could want but the 2020 season has just increased the gap between them not closed it

im not convinced fields will even be the 2nd QB off the board - I think he's possibly the highest ceiling and most talented prospect in the class but i might prefer zach wilson to him

not sure yet though - hard to say right now without doing thorough study

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
super super talented but there's stuff i dont like with his reading and finding passing lanes

last year i really thought he had a chance to overtake trevor lawrence because he has all the tools you could want but the 2020 season has just increased the gap between them not closed it

im not convinced fields will even be the 2nd QB off the board - I think he's possibly the highest ceiling and most talented prospect in the class but i might prefer zach wilson to him

not sure yet though - hard to say right now without doing thorough study
That's where I'm at. However I've always liked fields since he was on qb1.