• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Music Thread

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Here's a set list from the DVD
  1. Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton
  2. Spider Jiving - Eric Clapton with Andy Fairweather Low
  3. Lay Down Sally - Eric Clapton with Andy Fairweather Low & Vince Gill
  4. Time Is Tight - Booker T. with Steve Cropper
  5. Born Under A Bad Sign - Booker T. with Steve Cropper, Keb Mo, Blake Mills, Matt Guitar Murphy & Albert Lee
  6. Green Onions - Booker T. with Steve Cropper, Keb Mo, Blake Mills, Matt Guitar Murphy & Albert Lee
  7. Great Big Old House - The Robert Cray Band
  8. Every Day I Have The Blues - The Robert Cray Band with B.B. King, Eric Clapton & Jimmie Vaughan
  9. Next Of Kindred Spirit - Sonny Landreth
  10. Cry - Doyle Bramhall II with Alice Smith
  11. Bullet And A Target - Doyle Bramhall II with Citizen Cope
  12. She's Alright - Doyle Bramhall II with Gary Clark Jr.
  13. This Time - Earl Klugh
  14. Mirabella - Earl Klugh
  15. Heavenly Bodies - Kurt Rosenwinkel
  16. Big Road Blues - Kurt Rosenwinkel with Eric Clapton
  17. Next Door Neighbor Blues - Gary Clark Jr.
  18. Queen Of California - John Mayer
  19. Don't Let Me Down - John Mayer with Keith Urban
  20. Damn Right, I've Got The Blues - Buddy Guy with Robert Randolph & Quinn Sullivan
  21. Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad - The Allman Brothers Band with Eric Clapton
  22. Whipping Post - The Allman Brothers Band
Disc 2[edit]
  1. Congo Square - Sonny Landreth with Derek Trucks
  2. Change It - John Mayer with Doyle Bramhall II
  3. Ooh-Ooh-Ooh - Jimmie Vaughan
  4. Save The Last Dance For Me - Blake Mills with Derek Trucks
  5. I Got To Let You Know - Los Lobos with Robert Cray
  6. Don't Worry Baby - Los Lobos
  7. The Needle And The Damage Done - Allman, Haynes, Trucks
  8. Midnight Rider - Allman, Haynes, Trucks
  9. I Ain't Living Long Like This - Vince Gill with Albert Lee & Keith Urban
  10. Tumbling Dice - Vince Gill with Keith Urban & Albert Lee
  11. Walkin' Blues - Taj Mahal with Keb Mo
  12. Diving Duck Blues - Taj Mahal with Keb Mo
  13. When My Train Pulls In - Gary Clark Jr.
  14. Please Come Home - Gary Clark Jr.
  15. Going Down - Jeff Beck with Beth Hart & Tal Wilkenfeld
  16. Mná Na Héireann - Jeff Beck
  17. Key To The Highway - Eric Clapton with Keith Richards
  18. I Shall Be Released - Eric Clapton with Robbie Robertson
  19. Gin House Blues - Andy Fairweather Low with Eric Clapton
  20. Got To Get Better In A Little While - Eric Clapton
  21. Crossroads - Eric Clapton
  22. Sunshine Of Your Love - Eric Clapton
  23. High Time We Went - Ensemble
Kurt Rosenwinkel is an absolute original. He's brilliant. Great composer and improvisor.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Went to the VetsAid.org show last night in NOVA. Zac Brown Band, Gary Clark Jr., Keith Urban and Joe Walsh. It was quite an eclectic mix of music and crowd. Had a great time listening to some great tunes!

VetsAid is a non profit started by Joe Walsh to benefit vets groups across the country.
Gary Clark Jr. Sign him up EDC

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Saw t pain at rams head last night...

Best live performer I’ve ever seen, first of all he’s an INCREDIBLE singer, and he did a 20 minute mashup of nonstop hooks that he’s done over the last 15 or so years with a bit of remixing to make them hit harder, played some hits, some of his remixes, danced all over the goddamn place, and dude just had so much stage presence, he had the whole crowd laughing their asses off mid performance because he was just being funny as shit with some of his dance moves and adlibs. You felt like you were watching a legend.

If you’re a fan of hip hop/r&b and don’t acknowledge t pain as a legend, Fuck out my face. If you are a fan and haven’t seen him live yet, don’t miss out if you ever get a chance to, dude puts on a hell of a show

Tank

Hall of Famer
got it. He's not referred to it as Sr.
Right. And he was a WR. They had quite a group with him, Sanders and Monk.

I tried to follow the Skins after the Colts left and before Ravens, but my heart never was really in it. Loved Art Monk, pure class.

Simba

Staff Member
Saw t pain at rams head last night...

Best live performer I’ve ever seen, first of all he’s an INCREDIBLE singer, and he did a 20 minute mashup of nonstop hooks that he’s done over the last 15 or so years with a bit of remixing to make them hit harder, played some hits, some of his remixes, danced all over the goddamn place, and dude just had so much stage presence, he had the whole crowd laughing their asses off mid performance because he was just being funny as shit with some of his dance moves and adlibs. You felt like you were watching a legend.

If you’re a fan of hip hop/r&b and don’t acknowledge t pain as a legend, Fuck out my face. If you are a fan and haven’t seen him live yet, don’t miss out if you ever get a chance to, dude puts on a hell of a show

I always thought he was just a dude skating by on autotune until that NPR Tiny Desk concert a few years back, which was pretty much his first foray into showing his real voice. Gained so much respect for him after that. The guy actually has talent which is something most people wouldn't have expected back when he was making straight up stripper anthems.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I always thought he was just a dude skating by on autotune until that NPR Tiny Desk concert a few years back, which was pretty much his first foray into showing his real voice. Gained so much respect for him after that. The guy actually has talent which is something most people wouldn't have expected back when he was making straight up stripper anthems.
He had plenty of songs that weren’t auto tuned but it was just his reputation so people wouldn’t even realize that something wasn’t auto tuned. But yeah, he is a singing mfer and Just a great performer in general

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
This is a real life example of a Robin Scherbatsky "Let's go to the mall" thing. And it's the GREATEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN

Also, I want her membership from the Avengers revoked.