• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Music Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This is a European list? No? There’s some on there like Blues Traveler and Sinead O’Connor that had quite a few hits here in the US. BT is actually touring the US now.

99Luftballons is definitely on my favorites list. That girl sexy! lol Always loved the simple but catchy bass line.

haha yeah those two i kinda put in because they never re-reached anywhere near those heights again

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
What’s your favorite “one hit wonder” tune? I have a few, but this is it for me.

Cmon isn't this the best one lol. Damn it was #1 for like a year. Giving you the live version since the studio version just shows you the album cover.

Also like
Ram Jam/Black Betty
Blu Cheer/Summertime Blues
Whoever sang Ride Capt Ride Upon Your Mystery Ship

My favorite 1 time album is the one by Candlebox. Really thought those guys were gonna be the next big thing.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Rammstein! Even better when you use google translate for the lyrics, lol. :D

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anybody know intermediate barre chord songs for the guitar? I need a song to play for my guitar class.
Radio Head's, "creep". Four chords entirely....two different shapes (major/minor)
G , B, C, Cminor. Each chord played two measures.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Root 6 for G and root 5 for b, c ,and c minor?
If you wish to keep it straightforward, I would keep them each with their root on the low E so as to make them as similar as possible.

In this case the fingering is identical save for the minor chord, at which point you no longer need your middle finger.

I assume you mean full Barre chords and not fifth chords, (or "power" chords) as guitarists are prone to call them?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
If you wish to keep it straightforward, I would keep them each with their root on the low E so as to make them as similar as possible.

In this case the fingering is identical save for the minor chord, at which point you no longer need your middle finger.

I assume you mean full Barre chords and not fifth chords, (or "power" chords) as guitarists are prone to call them?
Yeah, a full Barre chord. I think it might be easier to stay around the 2nd and 3rd fret.