• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Texans

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I was worried about oline all in offseason.. even more concerned now.. wont be surprised if decosta pull off some amazing trade for an all pro olineman lol

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fluker will hold up in the meantime, he did alright against the Browns like as in not anything too concerning. I'd much rather Stanley not be rushed back and let him rest so he is 100% for the Chiefs game.
Well, if he is healthy enough to play, I'd rather have Stanley play at least the first half or so till we can put some distance between us and the Texans.... he practiced today but was limited so I still have hopes up.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Stephen A: the ravens can’t go 16-0 so ima just pick them to lose this one

mike vick: Deshaun Watson wont wanna go 0-2 so he’s gonna will them to a win

smfh. They can’t even come up with good reasons as to why they’re picking against us, but they’re doing it just because someone has to raise a counter argument I guess

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad

smfh. They can’t even come up with good reasons as to why they’re picking against us, but they’re doing it just because someone has to raise a counter argument I guess

I kind of like it - at least I find it funny. They're essentially admitting there's no logical argument to be made for their choice. No reasonable analysis, just "any given Sunday" type of thinking. Making dumb statements just to rile up their audience. Clearly, they'd rather be wrong than boring.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I kind of like it - at least I find it funny. They're essentially admitting there's no logical argument to be made for their choice. No reasonable analysis, just "any given Sunday" type of thinking. Making dumb statements just to rile up their audience. Clearly, they'd rather be wrong than boring.
Yeah I’m not mad or anything lol, it’s hilarious. Just pointing it out

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Teams are allowed to promote 2 PS players on gameday. How many times can a player be actived from PS (is there a specific limit?) I assume Richard's the #1 option again

LSURavenFan

Veteran

It'll be the same in week 3 too.

Ravens lose and it's "they can't beat Mahomes".

Ravens win and "it's early and they won't beat the Chiefs twice in a season"

Can't win with the media clowns lol.