• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Baltimore Orioles Discussion (2017 Season)

O

OriolesMagicPlease

How did Miley look today? I'm assuming he was good if he threw 30 pitches in the 2nd and was still able to go 7 innings and only give up 1 run.

Miley looked good. He listened to me. :D Got a lot of ground outs. But I really think getting him an early lead made a big difference.

Come on Asher, keep it up!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I worked late last night and missed the game. It was nice to see they came back and won! Does anyone know how long Castillo will be out? I don't know too much about testicular hematoma's but it certainly sounds bad.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I worked late last night and missed the game. It was nice to see they came back and won! Does anyone know how long Castillo will be out? I don't know too much about testicular hematoma's but it certainly sounds bad.
Roch Kubatko had said the O's could activate him as soon as the 10 days are up. It was something like that, I think.

Edit: They're looking at Saturday.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Wow, that is pretty quick for as bad as it sounded.
Yeah, I heard that it wasn't as bad as Caleb's injury last year. It's pretty weird that they both had similar injuries on the same day, a year apart.

I hope Manny isn't going to be out long.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Yes!!! Back to back walk offs are pretty exciting. Trey Mancini is awesome. :D

Tank

Hall of Famer
Pretty decent we have been able to stay somewhat close in the division despite the recent slide. Hope remains alive!

Tank

Hall of Famer
I turned the game on in the top of the 5th...... 12 - 0. Quickly turned the channel. uggghhhh

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I hope this is the type of loss that turns the Orioles into sellers and get's them building up the farm system because pretty soon, they're going to repeat 14 losing seasons in a row.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
On the bright side of being swept, even though they lost by a lot, it still only count as 3 losses. There are still plenty of games to turn things around. I just hope it happens soon.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
On the bright side of being swept, even though they lost by a lot, it still only count as 3 losses. There are still plenty of games to turn things around. I just hope it happens soon.
I truly hope they sell high on Miley and possibly Brach and just chalk this season up as a loss.

Crappy pitching, bullpen, and batting. Just a lost season, if you ask me.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I truly hope they sell high on Miley and possibly Brach and just chalk this season up as a loss.

Crappy pitching, bullpen, and batting. Just a lost season, if you ask me.
I'm not ready to give up yet, but if this continues, I'll probably change my mind. I would like to acquire some younger guys who could make an impact in the future.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Hopefully we can have another solid draft. I know it's early, but I've heard good things about Sedlock, Akin, Dietz, and Hays.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ummm, your fellow Ravens brother and resident Yankees fan here. I enjoyed that sweep. I'll just leave this here for you O's boys and be on my way.

Here comes the JUDGE! Ya'll had "99" Problems! :D

orioles-yankees-baseball.jpg

Last edited: