• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Discussion (it's still happening)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Harbs would've had either a stroke or heart attack if our S/T did what the Falcons did on that onside kick. Falcons deserved to be relegated from the NFL.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Herbert looked good in his surprise first start of the season. The only problem is they still are the Chargers... losing so many close games.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Does anybody know what exactly happened to Tyrod Taylor?

Apparently it was a chest injury he suffered after pregame warmups. They found out right before the coin toss, but despite Herbert taking the Super Bowl Champs to OT, Head Coach Anthony Lynn said Taylor is their starter if healthy.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Prayers to James White who lost his father in a car crash. His mother is in critical condition.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Cam Newton with the premature celebration.

Now he has the TD, his third rushing TD of the season.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
How did the NFL let the Patriots get Cam so late in the offseason - he's clearly better than many teams's starting QBs

he's so fun that he's actively making me support the patriots and just saying that is making me feel dirty

I mean he was not cut for quite awhile if I remember (I might be confusing him with Dalton). I do know that part of his delay was that he was coming off an injury and no one was rushing to sign him because no one could give him a physical.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
How did the NFL let the Patriots get Cam so late in the offseason - he's clearly better than many teams's starting QBs

he's so fun that he's actively making me support the patriots and just saying that is making me feel dirty
get the fuck out of here and take a long cold shower.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

This is why we never count out the Patriots. As long as Belichick is there, never count them out.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bills trade for Stefon Diggs: 2-0; Cardinals trade for DeAndre Hopkins: 2-0. Combined 4-0 Start

Vikings & Texans: A combined 0-4.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Russell is a beast but Cam is looking good up there with the Patriots! Man, that cat can sling that rock! Wow!