• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Discussion (it's still happening)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
This broncos defense is no slouch honestly, everyone but ojemudia is coming downhill and swarm tackling, if lock and jeudy were playing I’m not Sure the Steelers are winning right now.

also, I’m seeing signs of same old tomlin or same old Steelers, feels like they’re failing to make needed adjustments and they’re letting inferior teams hang around. If lock and jeudy were in then I wouldn’t feel good about keeping this lead if I were a Steelers fan, because we’ve seen this play out so many times.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
0AD1B7A5-CF6E-4FBC-A220-F3B74FCB9BA5.png

don’t mind me, just admiring my own hilarious comments

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Minshew Magic ran out... ball tipped and picked by Harold Landry. Titans move to 2-0.

Can we stop the Jaguars are tanking talk now?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That 4th down attempt by Denver that ended in a sack, is exactly what happens when you have a dumb as fuck defensive old school head coach. Your team has to know how to play hot on 3rd/4th and short, edmunds lined up at rush OLB and the closest defender was taken out wide, the RB ran a Texas route right into coverage instead of going hot to the vacated zone from edmunds and doesn’t pick up the blitz either. That was pathetic, Vic fangio is a horrible head coach, fucking Nathan peterman and Trent Richardson could’ve picked up that hot read if they had a coach with a decent offensive mind coaching quality strategies