• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
What the actual fuck are we doing? Lamar looks lost out there. Also, Mahomes is insanely good.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar is 0-4 when trailing by 10pts. Wow!

doubt it with harbs leading the men.
I mean I know it's been a few years, but Harbs is a SB winning coach. His teams won at last one playoff game every single year for like half a decade. He's been an nfl coach for over a decade. He knows how to win big games...not this one, obviously, but sheesh it's one game.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
We need more weapons on offense and a pass rush. We’ll be one and done once again in the playoffs

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wonder if Harbaugh is considering forfeiting the rest of the game . He has certainly been out coached .
One of the most embarrassing halfs of football in Ravens history ,

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Should’ve done whatever it took to land Nuk, EDC. Having an absolute blast with Boykin and Snead

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The first drive, not even the first half

I can't stand it....with a passion; when the Ravens get away from their bread and butter.....POUND THE ROCK!!!! Now, they are down 17 points at home against Mahome's offense and our defense can't stop a damn cold!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
i guess so. this is pathetic. lamar is different, until a big game comes along, then hes joe flacco
I mean, at least Flacco was able to threaten vertically. I’m sick of this west coast shit

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
We’re doing what other teams do against us, they get desperate and try to go heavy on their own weaknesses. You’d think we’d learn but apparently not

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i honestly dont think patrick mahomes has had to do much within the confines of the play tbh

if his 1st read isnt there he just buys some extra time and waits for someone to uncover

literally the way to stop mahomes is to take away the 1st read and keep him in the confines of the pocket and collapse it - that's how the 49ers slowed him down in the superbowl and that's how the chargers did it last week

you need to be able to crush the pocket while holding contain

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Status
Not open for further replies.