• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Last time we trailed at half, a loss to the Browns which was our last regular season game loss.

We are a good team there is no doubt about that. It's just that Harbs gets outcoached every once in a while and we never have an answer. Chiefs are too good, they look to be on their way to back to back Super Bowls.

They have everything that is our WEAKNESS.

1) Recievers who are game changers. Hollywood is on his way to being that and I like Andrews but we need a Travis Kelce/George Kittle.

2) Pass Rush. They have a pass rush that can contain any offense. We have NO PASS RUSH, we don't have pass rushers that change the game. We need a Bosa like edge rusher that can impact opposing offenses.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
what pisses me off is that all this is going to do is make those people in the media louder and louder talking about Lamar not being a pocket passer because he's looked fucking awful today in primetime
Not concerned with that. He was great in primetime last year, including as a passer.

This is going to make everybody think that that we're not in the class of the Chiefs.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Bro I’m about to turn this shit off or at least the audio. I can’t stand this circle jerk

i honestly kind of want us to use the rest of this game to try and hone this passing game - forget the win for a minute because ultimately this win is not as important as what happens in 14 weeks time - it will be better for us in the long-term if we can find some passing game synchronicity when the other team knows that's what we're doing
They need to learn how to generally play from behind too.
I will say...Andrews drops way too many passes
I feel like it's especially in big games too. He had a couple against Tennessee, but that may be recency bias on my part.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Might as well just put in Flacco for this upcoming three and out

bro that is not a horse collar by any stretch
Someone needs to tell the refs where "collars" are usually located.

Here's a hint it's where dog owners put the collars on their pets.

It's where the collar of your shirt is generally located.

It's not around your waistline. Good grief, if this were a close game, I'd be losing my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.