• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
They need to learn how to generally play from behind too.

I feel like it's especially in big games too. He had a couple against Tennessee, but that may be recency bias on my part.

If its recency bias then it is for me as well then lol. I love Andrews but after he did nothing last week, I was expecting more. Especially w

Might as well just put in Flacco for this upcoming three and out
Why so much hate for January Joe? Everyone's complaining about big game performance. How about the guy who won a playoff game every single time he went to the postseason (iirc), which was nearly every yeaer of his Raven's career?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
it's felt to me like sometimes we start slow, but the other offense isn't usually good enough to put up big numbers fast. gives lamar time to find his rhythm and get the team going

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow such a terrible call. Roman and Wink should have left and became Head Coaches. We need better coaches.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So we got a fumble recovery.....so what? What are they going to do with it?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Why so much hate for January Joe? Everyone's complaining about big game performance. How about the guy who won a playoff game every single time he went to the postseason (iirc), which was nearly every yeaer of his Raven's career?
Just ignore me. I’m just salty

If its recency bias then it is for me as well then lol. I love Andrews but after he did nothing last week, I was expecting more. Especially w
I'm with you. Tbh, I had a sneaking feeling that letting Hurst go and relying entirely on Andrews might end up like relying entirely on Anquan Boldin worked after the SB.

*sigh* It's probably just my disappointment talking.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Hahahahahah we look like an 0-2 team

Status
Not open for further replies.