• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Washington

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Sorry guys been moving so it’s been hectic but we’re signing Von in the offseason. Just got off the phone with him. Done deal.

Simba

Staff Member

bonds not being elevated this week - this will be the last week we can elevate dorsey without subjecting him to waivers

means one of the inactives (at least) from the chiefs game will be active this weekend

Wouldn't be surprised if we have a Dorsey for Stone swap on the 53 next week. Gotta keep some CB depth and it seems like Dorsey is more of a ST contributor than Bonds based on usage. Dorsey was doing a little bit of everything... Bonds only as a gunner.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Wouldn't be surprised if we have a Dorsey for Stone swap on the 53 next week. Gotta keep some CB depth and it seems like Dorsey is more of a ST contributor than Bonds based on usage. Dorsey was doing a little bit of everything... Bonds only as a gunner.

that's interesting i hadnt noticed that - our gunners this year have mainly been averett, duvernay and boykin - if bonds was playing snaps last week at gunner but hasnt been elevated this week that suggests to me that moore might be ready to go this week but who knows (either that or justice hill is going to be activated)

moore and hill both played gunner last year

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sorry guys been moving so it’s been hectic but we’re signing Von in the offseason. Just got off the phone with him. Done deal.

I knew this was EDC burner account

Simba

Staff Member
that's interesting i hadnt noticed that - our gunners this year have mainly been averett, duvernay and boykin - if bonds was playing snaps last week at gunner but hasnt been elevated this week that suggests to me that moore might be ready to go this week but who knows (either that or justice hill is going to be activated)

moore and hill both played gunner last year

Seemed like it was heavily rotated on Monday. The 3 you mentioned plus Dorsey and Bonds later in the game. Didn't even see Bonds until those late game snaps, but I did see Dorsey involved in a lot of different facets starting earlier in the game.