• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Oakland

So we'll be traveling to the west coast to play the raiders this coming week. It's looking like both teams could be 2-2 and coming off back to back losses after starting the season 2-0.

Will Brandon Williams be ready to go for this game? Can we commit to the run? Will Joe continue to look dead between the eyes? Will we see more of Wallace?

Also, Derek Carr left the game with a neck injury. Will we be facing the Raiders back up QB? If so, will it help us get the turn over machine going again?

Speak on it

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Even if Carr and Crabtree don’t play I see this as a loss.

K-Dog

MVP
I had this game as a loss when the schedule came out. My opinion remains unchanged.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Let's make our final trip to Oakland worth it and come out with a Win as this will be the last year the Ravens will play in Oakland. We do play the AFC West in 2018, but the Raiders come to Baltimore. By the time we visit the Raiders on the road 2019 and beyond, they will be the Las Vegas Raiders.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't think that is quite as bad this season as it was last season.
It will be . I have no confidence that Joe can play well with the o line we have and his back issue which clearly is still a problem . He looks really stiff out there .