• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Oakland

rossihunter2

Staff Member
No question. Before the season I had it as a loss but today I had it as a win, but close. This was a nice win and could have been even better if they used Collins more

somehow after two horrendous shows we are kind of where we expected/need to be at this point in the season coming off our worst 3 game part of the season it just didnt come in the way we expected

now i would have hoped to be 4-1 but after jax and the steelers slaughtered us im happy to take 3-2 with some important players hopefully coming back soon and a (supposedly) easier run of games heading into our bye week

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
somehow after two horrendous shows we are kind of where we expected/need to be at this point in the season coming off our worst 3 game part of the season it just didnt come in the way we expected

now i would have hoped to be 4-1 but after jax and the steelers slaughtered us im happy to take 3-2 with some important players hopefully coming back soon and a (supposedly) easier run of games heading into our bye week
I had us at 4-1 at this point, with a loss to the Raiders. However, after seeing the Jags this season, they could be for real. They haven’t allowed a touchdown in the first half all season.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
yet they still somehow lost to the jets and titans who both look horrible so far this year lol - they are a jekyll and hyde team just like we are
I can't count how many teams in previous years have been trash but have whooped both the Ravens and Steelers in the same season.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
yet they still somehow lost to the jets and titans who both look horrible so far this year lol - they are a jekyll and hyde team just like we are
This is very true, but this is the nfl and any team can win on any given Sunday,

Have you all seen the video where the Raiders fan tried fighting Donald Penn? Talk about meltdowns...