• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Oakland

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
This game has the potential to be very ugly for Flacco.

Some of you have already stated that his back might be worse then they let on (shocker coming from Harbs).

I dread the idea of seeing Flacco swallowed up by that animal in Oakland and our O-line not being able to protect him...

Our defense is going to be gassed quick if the offense puts up the performance they did again the Jags and Steelers...

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
No one is afraid of this inept and putrid Ravens offense....no one! The Raiders (even with missing players) have absolutely nothing to worry about or fear whatsoever! Just pop in the game film from the past 4 weeks and the last 2 in particular and from yesterday's game more specifically and then script your defensive game plan to stop them accordingly. They are that bad!

I legit expect the same performance from the offense, I don't think they will bounce back. I think our defense will improve vastly if they get Brandon Williams back.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
I don’t expect B Williams to play. I see this as a loss 17-3.

I am going to California for three weeks starting Saturday, and if we lose I'm going to have to hear it from Raiders fans for 3 weeks about beating us.

B- Will out indefinitely according to Rotoworld.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/...-is-out-indefinitely?ls=roto:BAL:topheadlines
Lol "Short-term injury".

It's really unfortunate but Bell is a really special type of RB and the Steelers OL is really good. Bell has his days where he completely tears our run D apart.