• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Oakland

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't think that is quite as bad this season as it was last season.
Thank you for letting me know where that section for the Ravens was btw. Got there at 9 am to get a good spot, I ended up getting 27 autographs (!!!) posting a pic of it later. I talked to Jimmy after the game and he said he was okay. Jermey Hill also said he might play next week and he's feeling better. Of course that's what the players say but hey. I think smith might have just sprained it, the injury occurred on a play where tony Jefferson, weddle and smith all collided on a deep ball. They all stayed down and looked in pain. I thought we lost our entire secondary In one play lol

Thank you for letting me know where that section for the Ravens was btw. Got there at 9 am to get a good spot, I ended up getting 27 autographs (!!!) posting a pic of it later. I talked to Jimmy after the game and he said he was okay. Jermey Hill also said he might play next week and he's feeling better. Of course that's what the players say but hey. I think smith might have just sprained it, the injury occurred on a play where tony Jefferson, weddle and smith all collided on a deep ball. They all stayed down and looked in pain. I thought we lost our entire secondary In one play lol

Hopefully your stay was fun in Baltimore.

But yeah, my seats were right in the end zone and the play happened right in front of us, looked like it hurt. It's a shame that the 3 of them collided because one of them could of easily gotten the pick any there was a lot of open field to gain.

Last edited:
I'm not saying we're gonna win for sure, but with the possibility of Carr and Crabtree out, I think we have a chance, especially if BWILL plays

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm not saying we're gonna win for sure, but with the possibility of Carr and Crabtree out, I think we have a chance, especially if BWILL plays
I'm not sure BWill will be back. Someone mentioned on the boards that Jimmy is in a boot as well. I'm trying to get that confirmed.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Also, I think bwilliams will play but no doubt Carr and crab also play. Carr only had a spasm, he isn't even supose to miss a pratice

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Just because he is in a boot, it doesn't mean he won't play. I believe he finished the game before being put in the boot.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Just because he is in a boot, it doesn't mean he won't play. I believe he finished the game before being put in the boot.
He should play I don't expect him to miss. If this was any other play Idc, but because it is Jimmy I can't be sure. Always has ankle and foot injuries

RayRayRaven

Veteran
How can anyone argue that we're going win against the Raiders in Oakland after the last two games?

Argue that the Raiders last two games have been just as bad?

If their Carr is out we have a dang good chance. If their Carr is in, we'll have to be very fortunate

now if our Carr is out or our Jsmith is out, that means Humpf will start. (The key to victory!)

K-Dog

MVP

My pleasure. I am a bit of an autograph hund myself.
Who did you get?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Thanks for the update and congrats on the autographs. That's one hell of a score.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think the Raiders are exactly what the dr, ordered for the Ravens. I think we march our there and run the ball and make a few good passing plays and win the game by a touchdown.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
No need to try to explain anything. It's a "L".

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I already had this game as a loss. This game got me like:

18f.gif

Last edited by a moderator: