• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Oakland

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
if only it where that easy lol.

the defense usually tend to struggle a lot more when they have to face the unexpected.

hope im wrong but this game seems to be a huge unknown
We're the Baltimore Ravens. Since when do we make things easy? LMAO.

ratedr

Practice Squad
Even without Carr I still expect a loss unless Flacco suddenly stops being the worst QB in the league.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
maybe this is the game where kafusi, Williams, bowser and correa show up and prove their worth

The Raven

Veteran
I have no optimism or hope for this game. Our only hope is our defense scoring twice. Oakland's defense is perfectly positioned to dismantle us. Their freak offensive line neutralizes our front seven's impact, too. Only chance of us winning is their QB being worse than ours.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
i'm rootin the jags on to victory to we will share the division at end of day

The Raven

Veteran
Love that enthusiasm. If we win, I’ll try and remember mentioning you in the good
Sorry. I just don't see any hope with how Joe and our line have played. I'm not rooting for a loss but I don't see a way to win. Joe will need to revert back to being The Flacco.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Sorry. I just don't see any hope with how Joe and our line have played. I'm not rooting for a loss but I don't see a way to win. Joe will need to revert back to being The Flacco.
Yep and I certainly understand where you are coming from.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
ball control and ball safety run game and ej manual
look at those jags go!!!!!!

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I have no optimism or hope for this game. Our only hope is our defense scoring twice. Oakland's defense is perfectly positioned to dismantle us. Their freak offensive line neutralizes our front seven's impact, too. Only chance of us winning is their QB being worse than ours.
That's a big task. Even for Manuel.