• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

MLB Post Season 2017

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I still feel it is going to come down to the Indians and Astros in the American League and the Nationals and Dodgers in the National League. From here it's anyone's game. Just depends on who is hottest and healthiest coming into the series.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Another thought. I don't remember three teams with more than 100 wins in the playoffs and I've been watching baseball for over 40 years.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Another thought. I don't remember three teams with more than 100 wins in the playoffs and I've been watching baseball for over 40 years.
I think I remember seeing somewhere that the last time that there were 3 teams with 100 wins was 2003.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
who's ready for the epic dodgers collapse? I am!

Jesus H Fuck.. Ready to hear about how Kershaw "sucks"... Lordy I hope he has a good postseason this year

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
who's ready for the epic dodgers collapse? I am!

Jesus H Fuck.. Ready to hear about how Kershaw "sucks"... Lordy I hope he has a good postseason this year
Omg, if the Nats and Dodgers play each other, we have two teams that have failed in the postseason in recent times. Of course the Nats can't get past the divisional series. I've always said, they need to win prior to game 5 or else they are done. If they do that, it could get interesting vs, the Dodgers.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Stasberg pitched very well but the offense realized it was the post season and shut down. Now the Nats need to beat the defending champs 3 of 4. No problem:punch:

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Astros and Indians did their jobs today. I hope they can get the sweep on Sunday.