• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

MLB Post Season 2017

Unfortunately the Cubs won. Looks like the NLDS curse continues for the Nats as I do not believe they can take the next few games they have not looked that great.

Pats

Veteran
welp game 5 do or die, hoping kluber shows his mvp form this time and sabtathia shows his sabathia form

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The rain delay is a saving grace for the Nats since Strasburg isn’t feeling well. This will give him an extra day to get healthy because the Nats will need him game 5 in DC. Yes, I’m guaranteeing a game 4 win

O

OriolesMagicPlease

The rain delay is a saving grace for the Nats since Strasburg isn’t feeling well. This will give him an extra day to get healthy because the Nats will need him game 5 in DC. Yes, I’m guaranteeing a game 4 win

So Strasburg refused to start yesterday because he had a cold or something? If that is true, it is very lame.

He is starting tonight though, perhaps someone told him how lame that was. :D

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well the inevitable game 5, back home in DC. The Nationals have never won a game 5. Here’s praying for a first, bring on the bats.

Oh for the love of god can the Indians finish anything. Choke right before the finish line like every time.