• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

MLB Post Season 2017

Pats

Veteran
I hate cleveland, everything about them spells loser, even the cavaliers one title win was questionable.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I hate cleveland, everything about them spells loser, even the cavaliers one title win was questionable.
Nah fam. The Warriors Blowing a 3-1 lead isn't questionable: it's hilarious and we should always make fun of it...

#don'tquestionit

Pats

Veteran
Nah fam. The Warriors Blowing a 3-1 lead isn't questionable: it's hilarious and we should always make fun of it...

#don'tquestionit
It is a worthy meme, but they had to injure andrew bogut and have a suspension go there way too. Also lebron is a diva. Anyways thanks for nothing cleveland, thats a phrase i could have said the last 60 years.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Hopefully the Astros can win the series and prevent the Yankees from getting back to the World Series.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Hopefully next year they can choke in the regular that way someone else gets a spot and it'll save everyone the time for wasting their energy rooting for them.
Hopefully neither Boston or NY will be in the postseason next year and it won't matter if Cleveland chokes.

Pats

Veteran
Sadly the yankees are gonna be back to their awful best from here on out. I knew they would make it to the wildcard at least this year, their farm is incredible. Mixed with money and you have another monster.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I said the Nats couldn’t win in game 5. It’s not over but this game has been a nightmare, after starting off leading 4-1 after two innings they are losing 7-4 after a crazy inning. Still bottom of the 5th

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I said the Nats couldn’t win in game 5. It’s not over but this game has been a nightmare, after starting off leading 4-1 after two innings they are losing 7-4 after a crazy inning. Still bottom of the 5th
It looked like it was going well for them until Scherzer came in.