• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
It didn’t look like a knee to me. I thought it was his ankle but that ankle bent bad

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That sucked the air out of the team... harbaugh needs to get ahold of these guys and don’t let them play deflated

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar was already going down and TJ had no reason to be adding a hit there. He can get fucked

If they hadnt blown the whistle that was going to be an incomplete pass so I get why you rush until the whistle. If you stopped rushing because he "probably" is down there would be a lot of players getting yelled at in the film room each week for not playing to the whistle.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
If they hadnt blown the whistle that was going to be an incomplete pass so I get why you rush until the whistle. If you stopped rushing because he "probably" is down there would be a lot of players getting yelled at in the film room each week for not playing to the whistle.

Pretty sure the whistle was already blown at that point

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
TJ did go a bit reckless there in how he launched because you can’t stop in that case but I gotta be fair to him in saying that we would’ve wanted our guys to do the same.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
TJ did go a bit reckless there in how he launched because you can’t stop in that case but I gotta be fair to him in saying that we would’ve wanted our guys to do the same.

tbf to him even if the whistle went he clearly made sure to not hit the QB hard and pulled out slightly to the side so he didnt smash lamar - inadvertently ends up rolling into ronnie

it may well be that his avoiding the unnecessary roughness call ended up causing the injury

Profootballdoc (former Chargers physician) says Stanley is done for the season.

"We believe he suffered a left ankle fracture dislocation after being engaged in a block and getting rolled up on from behind. He should be able to return by Week 1 next season."

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Agree with Tony Romo. All year this dude been pressing too hard in the passing game. Just play with that confidence from last year and continue to develop.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m so sick of this pistol shit. Defenses have figured it out. GRo isn’t even doing anything creative out of it either. Would love to see some end arounds to Duv and Hollywood with Lamar under Center like the Rams do with Woods

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
tbf to him even if the whistle went he clearly made sure to not hit the QB hard and pulled out slightly to the side so he didnt smash lamar - inadvertently ends up rolling into ronnie

it may well be that his avoiding the unnecessary roughness call ended up causing the injury
True that may be accurate. He didn’t look like he tried to blow up Lamar. I think it was just an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.