• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anyone. Anyone who wants to say we were exaggeratimg about Mark Ingram. Do you still feel that way? This 2 starting O lineman down. Gus and Dobbins are doing great. I'd love to see Justice.

They are down 2 OLine players but the weakness of both of them was run blocking so honestly that is probably not a huge factor right now.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honestly looks more like that the offense improved without Stanley because Roman is calling more runs. Lol

All of Dallas is injured though. They are out both their Pro Bowl starting tackles and their HoF C retired. The only piece they have is Zack Martin and I doubt they are willing to move him.
Hmm well all those nfc least teams have to know their season is over. I know Philly has injured turnstiles so maybe NYG or Was? Idk if NYJ has any o-linemen, but they're probably looking towards next season too.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The ONE area where there is probably not a drop off in OLine play is in run blocking so they need to pound that rock.

yeah ronnie's "weakest" (not that he really is weak anywhere) area is in the running game

we just replaced him with a monster on the OL - Tyre Phillips was at his worst in the running game too

so the obvious answer now is - lamar's not gonna do much passing the rest of this game - attack those edge guys and demoralise them - dont let them pin their ears back on those speed rushers - just run it run it run it

Status
Not open for further replies.