• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i still feel a bit sick thinking about ronnie
honestly hardly care about the result right now - still a little in shock

i just dont really want to see this offence on the field right now - we're down 2 starters on the OL already and we were getting beat up already

feels like this is a recipe for more injuries

Sooky

Pro Bowler
How many more back up linemen do we have for this game? With Phillips and Stanley out is that gonna make it hard for us in goal line?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Honestly I’m kind of deflated after Ronnie’s potential season ending injury. Offense has no creativity either. Yea Lamar isn’t helping either but I’m done with GRo

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The ONE area where there is probably not a drop off in OLine play is in run blocking so they need to pound that rock.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Anyone. Anyone who wants to say we were exaggeratimg about Mark Ingram. Do you still feel that way? This 2 starting O lineman down. Gus and Dobbins are doing great. I'd love to see Justice.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't even pretend to have paid attention to other teams's non HOF o-linemen. Off the top of my head, it seems like Dallas is having a firesale.

All of Dallas is injured though. They are out both their Pro Bowl starting tackles and their HoF C retired. The only piece they have is Zack Martin and I doubt they are willing to move him.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Anyone. Anyone who wants to say we were exaggeratimg about Mark Ingram. Do you still feel that way? This 2 starting O lineman down. Gus and Dobbins are doing great. I'd love to see Justice.
Even at the beginning of the game, Gus was getting 4 yards where Ingram would've gotten 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.