• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Chicago

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I have to say. Im a bit worried about this game. I feel like the trenches will be pretty even and it will come down to who males the most plays. I always worry about our skill position players having to step up....
If you're worried about our skill positions, I can't imagine how you'd feel as a Bears fan.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would have been just above you or across from you.
Our complimentary tickets were dead center end zone upper level.

So you saw my kid run out and get the kicking tee right ?
( Humor me and lie and say you did ) ^_^

Yeah, you are right. I think it still stands as our largest comeback win in franchise history.
Of course I saw your daughter. How could I have possibly forgotten something that happened like 6 years ago? :D

But that must've been a special moment along with an unforgettable game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
With Maclin out today, it looks like Flacco is going to have to get Perriman more involved in the offense.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Offense can't get 18 yards to give Tucker a shot and then Weddle tackles like a 6 year old to let Howard run right down the line.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
This loss is firmly on the offense. They were given so many opportunities to score points yet they performed like a bunch of amateurs. If it wasn't for special teams we'd only have points from FG's. Marty has to go.

Tank

Hall of Famer
well now that the game's over - we legit would have scored more points if in stead of throwing at breshad, joe just spiked the ball... in fact we would have won the game in regulation - so yeah... this should have happened - legit 10 point swing...
Yeah, time to cut losses Baldy and Max. Let some of the other guys step up and give them a chance.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I mean, the Bears receivers were still invisible for the most part; Jordan Howard and Tarik Cohen, though.
We were completely out played in the trenches and Perriman and Williams killed us. Not sure what the Bears receivers level of play had to do with anything whatt happened.