• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
In case anyone is wondering, Colts are leading 19-9 after a Pick 6 by Mariota. Titans can overtake the Jags as the AFC South Division Leaders leaving tonight if they win, but Jags can hold steady atop the South if the Colts win.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
In case anyone is wondering, Colts are leading 19-9 after a Pick 6 by Mariota. Titans can overtake the Jags as the AFC South Division Leaders leaving tonight if they win, but Jags can hold steady atop the South if the Colts win.
The AFC South is going down to the wire.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Wow this Reshad Melvin guy and this John Simon guy are some nice play makers! If only we didn't cut a damn 4th round pick before he even played for us smh

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mariota just launched a very nice deep TD pass to Taylor.

Seems like other teams can take that deep shot for a TD score BUT the Ravens offense! Pitiful!

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Rashaan but yes - there are plenty head scratchers in our recent history
My bad on the spelling, but it pissed me off when he got cut at the start of the season. He played great all 2014 besides the game against Brady. I always thought he had something. We could have really used him.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow... Pagano with 3 full time outs and the 2 minute warning decides to challenge at the worst possible time. Jacoby is clearly short and doesn't get the first yet he challenges. Pagano should be fired tomorrow for challenging that.