• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer

*can* ? Yes, of course.
Will they? Perhaps at points they may lead, but the Pats are too good at finishing.
They are just too good of a team.

Well maybe this changes things. CB Stephon Gilmore has been ruled out with a concussion, and CB Eric Rowe was previously ruled out with a groin injury. That may open things up offensively for the Jets if they can take advantage of a thin secondary.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Trouble in Green Bay as the NFC North may be wide open. Aaron Rodgers took a hard hit and landed on his shoulder. He is questionable to return, and Brett Hundley threw a Pick 6 to give the Vikings the lead.

Well lets see if indeed the Packers without Rodgers turns into the Colts without Manning/Luck.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Well maybe this changes things. CB Stephon Gilmore has been ruled out with a concussion, and CB Eric Rowe was previously ruled out with a groin injury. That may open things up offensively for the Jets if they can take advantage of a thin secondary.
22499191_1664462146933800_5050214100353713387_o.jpg

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Congrats on the win, Steelers. I don't trust the Chiefs to win this game at all. I give them zero chance tbh (yes, I'm still hurt from today's game and I'm already expecting disappointment).

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
So that touchdown AB just scored? I have no problem admitting we won't ever see a Ravens receiver make that play.