• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This week further proves how strange this season is, and we may be heading toward the most unlikeliest Super Bowl Matchup nobody saw coming.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Apparently Ben McAdoo turned over play calling duties to his OC, and what do you know the Giants have a offense after their weapons all went down with a injury. Man, so the Giants have a offense and look like they will win the game. This season has jumped the shark.

Pats

Veteran
It's the 2017 NFL season. You should know by now.

As I say this, I saw the score of the Chargers/Raiders game. Uhhhhhh........
I got that one right, the raiders werent playing that good even with carr, now without him they are useless.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Have to say, I think the Dolphins defense is really under rated right now. Through 5 games the most points they have allowed is 20 points, and even in today's edition of the Falcons blow a double digit lead they held them to 17 points for an entire second half, came back and won. If they had any kind of offense, they would be a good team right now contending in the AFC East.

Have to say, I think the Dolphins defense is really under rated right now. Through 5 games the most points they have allowed is 20 points, and even in today's edition of the Falcons blow a double digit lead they held them to 17 points for an entire second half, came back and won. If they had any kind of offense, they would be a good team right now contending in the AFC East.
I legit think their defense is going to shut our offense down with ease this time around.