• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Free Agency

Even getting shut out last year wasn't bad by you guys cause there is no rivalry. It hurt ten times worse when Minny shut us out or most NFC teams lol.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Just have Hurst fail his physical. Then sign Dez anyway even if we get Crabtree.

Crabtree- Dez- Brown- Ridley/Moore

Boom. Overhaul ;)
Wouldn’t happen, but I’d absolutely love this

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
How fucking disappointing is it that we could have had Allen Robinson easily with 5 million for Brown 8 mil from grant and the 6+ mil left over? What a shit show. We need to bring back Wallace or else we will actually have no one.
We weren't paying Grant 8 m this season. He would have had a 1m base salary

Simba

Staff Member
Eric Weddle‏ @weddlesbeard
Let's goooooooooo @KingCrab15. Your meant to be a RAVEN!!!!!! Great seeing u brother.

Either Weddle visited the facility and left while Crabtree was still in there or Crabtree has left and is visiting other places before deciding.

Most likely the former, considering that his visit didn't start until after the presser earlier. Either that, or Crabtree had the shortest visit ever lol. Usually these things run a few hours minimum.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
As they should. Outside of Robinson, I'm not sure there was or will be a guy on the market this year that fits this team as well as Crabtree does.
Prior to Gruden being hired, there were reports coming out that the Raiders would be cutting Crabtree. I've wanted him since these reports came out. Robinson was my top choice though, but new we didn't have the cap space to pay for him.