• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Free Agency

JAAM

Hall of Famer

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I genuinely think it'd be the funniest thing ever if he actually turned out to be that lol. Could you imagine
The first thing that ran through my mind when we drafted him was Warner Moon Cameron Wake Joe Horn but then I remembered we are the Ravens. Can't wait to read an offseason article on how this guy is tearing it up and looks like a number one, along with Tim White, Perriman Tommy Streeter, Aaron Mellette, Jermey Butler, Laquan Williams, David Reed, Tandon Doss, and Deonate Thompson (Wait fuck that guy is actually good).

Oh and almost forgot, Marlon Brown and Chris MAtthews

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Brice Butler my NO.1 bargain free agent target. He with Marqise Lee or Jeff Janis could really build our receivers into a very potent group in one offseason without having to counterfeit cap money

Last edited:

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Brice Butler my NO.1 bargain free agent target. He with Marqise Lee or Jeff Janis could really build our receivers into a very potent group in one offseason without having to counterfeit cap money

Brice butler and marqise lee would be a great 1-2 combo. I wonder what both would command in the free agent market.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Brice butler and marqise lee would be a great 1-2 combo. I wonder what both would command in the free agent market.

A fraction of what Landry and Robinson will cost!! Brice may be as good as Robinson. With them 2 we would only have to draft one receiver. And build a potent offense without using counterfeit salary cap money.AND it WOULD establish the front office as competent again. Finding very good receivers for a fraction of the top free agent names. As opposed for being known for draft busts and signing old cheap players with diminishing skills hoping he has something left in the tank. It would be very disappointing if ravens go after 33 yr old Jordy Nelson and 31 yr old Sanders with diminishing skill sets!! If those wash ups are cut it’s 4 a reason!! It means their respective teams make no attempt to keep them cuz their skills are diminishing. Anyways We could get Brice Butler then Jeff Janis or Marqise Lee for far less than Jarvis Landry and Allen Robinson alone!! And free up money to make a splash for Malcolm Butler, Norwell or Rob Quinn should he hit the market. All players well under 30 and will be good for several yrs and get better within our system as we add players in the draft. And be super bowl FAVORITES again

Last edited:

jboy19

Pro Bowler

An idea we should all get behind. For what it's worth.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Finally. Now no need to sign overpriced FA's or even draft one.

Our Lord and Savior has arrived.
Oh just wait. This sentence will be taken as reality shortly and I’ll end up burning the castle down in a fit of rage as we do this and draft Ronnie Harrison in the first round

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I would like to see The Ravens go after Trey Burton. I think he could be that speed tight end they need and he wouldn't be total stranger to The Ravens offensive system either.