• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The other kind of Browns and The Guts

JAAM

Hall of Famer
yeah sendejo tried to lay the wood on the 2pt conversion and ended up concussing himself
Some upset Cleveland newspaper writer has an article stating “Dobbins deletes classless tweet” lol. That whole fucking fan base is classless.

like I have hate in my heart for that franchise and its fans. I respect the Steelers and Bengals. Something about the Browns and anyone involved just sincerely pisses me off

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Some upset Cleveland newspaper writer has an article stating “Dobbins deletes classless tweet” lol. That whole fucking fan base is classless.

like I have hate in my heart for that franchise and its fans. I respect the Steelers and Bengals. Something about the Browns and anyone involved just sincerely pisses me off

i mean it's towing the line - we're talking about concussions so it's fair to say it might not be in the best taste

but it's not like the concussion was dobbins's fault lol - sendejo did that to himself

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Just seen a vid where peters spit at landry.. dont know if it got on him but if that shit was intentional which it probably was, he a B for that

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Just seen a vid where peters spit at landry.. dont know if it got on him but if that shit was intentional which it probably was, he a B for that
Link?

nvm. Found it. Not a good look

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Wait, you respect the Bengals? Wasn't too long ago when those classless fans started throwing shit at Big Ben while he was carted. And let's not forget Burfict's punk ass.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Wait, you respect the Bengals? Wasn't too long ago when those classless fans started throwing shit at Big Ben while he was carted. And let's not forget Burfict's punk ass.
I should rephrase it: I respect the fact that they acknowledge they suck.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
All of the sudden the Ravens and their fans are the worst in the league according to Clowns fans lmao. Mind you, these are the same idiots that defaced Art’s grave and have said they hope he comes back alive only to die again. Butthurt pussies.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
All of the sudden the Ravens and their fans are the worst in the league according to Clowns fans lmao. Mind you, these are the same idiots that defaced Art’s grave and have said they hope he comes back alive only to die again. Butthurt pussies.
Last year's week 4 was their Super Bowl. They was talking MAD shit and it went downhill.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I should rephrase it: I respect the fact that they acknowledge they suck.
It's still fuck Zac Taylor for kicking a FG at the end of the game just to avoid a shutout. Just for that reason, I want to shut them out. More importantly, we need to exercise these Bengals-in-week 17 demons.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
And here we have He celebrating his latest triumph. We are in awe. Praise J-Tucker.

While these other mortal peasants continue to miss kicks from manageable distances.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I still can't believe that game. Name a regular season Ravens game that was better? Chargers 4th and whatever it was to setup our Super Bowl run?

Name some others.

“Chargers 4th and whatever” !?!?

IMPOSTER!!!

Every true ravens fan knows the yardage!

4th and 29? Hey Diddle Diddle, Ray Rice up the middle!

/endRant