• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Discussion (Other Teams)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I did sit him. At least Hunt and Hill did well for me. But, it's too bad I didn't get to have Hill and Cooper as my starters.
I feel really bad for you and if one of my guys wasn’t on a bye week, I would have lost out as well.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Since we have no chance of winning the division (LMAO), I actually want the Steelers to win today. We need some help for Wild Card purposes.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Joe Thomas' streak of not missing a snap ends at 10,363.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...thomas-snaps-streak-ends-after-triceps-injury

Also this:

22713170_1673760049337343_5352688964264767041_o.png

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Another crazy week in the NFL. Bears win their second straight game on the back of the defense, Jaguars shut out the Colts in which could very well spell the end of Chuck Pagano in Indy. Rams shut out the Cardinals and their season is now done without Carson Palmer. Chargers win their third straight game, and what else is next as we now get ready for a Super Bowl rematch between the Falcons and Patriots.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I think the NFL tries to hard to protect quarterbacks. That hit to Brady was brutal, but if that's a receiver or a running back, we don't really care.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I wonder if tomorrow is finally the day we can begin the NFL Coaching Carousel. After being shutout at home, wonder if Chuck Pagano will finally be fired from the Colts.

I wonder if tomorrow is finally the day we can begin the NFL Coaching Carousel. After being shutout at home, wonder if Chuck Pagano will finally be fired from the Colts.
I don't know. They stunningly extended his contract through 2019 this past off-season. Given that - it would seem ownership is committed to him to some degree. They may just view this as a lost season with Luck sidelined and wait to see who the team performs when he returns (perhaps not until next year).

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I don't know how the heck the Falcons are NOW putting points on the board. We scored 9 against a superior defense. What gives? At least they got Julio and Sanu.

And on another note, I'm getting real sick of them showing this "Immaculate Extension" bullshit commercial.