• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Discussion (Other Teams)

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
No doubt. I personally would like to see the first snap be a PA with intentions of a deep throw.
Come out and set the tone. Brent Grimes is playing well, but who else does that secondary have? Cordrea Tankersley and Byron Maxwell certainly aren't stopping anyone.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
What happened to Jason Peters? People are tweeting that he was carted off the field, but I can't find what happened to him.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Man, the fact Chuck Pagano survived for another week after a home shut out is amazing to me. How we didn't wake up to the news of him being fired is beyond me.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This team is just flat out dysfunctional if that's the result. I won't have another conclusion.

especially given how well we game planned for that dolphins game last year - it would be the very best demonstration of how our offensive coaching has regressed since last year - especially as we'll be up against one of the few offences in the league as dysfunctional as ours