• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Discussion (Other Teams)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Another crazy week in the NFL. Bears win their second straight game on the back of the defense, Jaguars shut out the Colts in which could very well spell the end of Chuck Pagano in Indy. Rams shut out the Cardinals and their season is now done without Carson Palmer. Chargers win their third straight game, and what else is next as we now get ready for a Super Bowl rematch between the Falcons and Patriots.
The Bears only passed the ball 7 times. I guess they have they found their franchise qb

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
The Jaguars sacked Jacoby Brissett 10 times and knocked him down 20 times... If I'm Andrew Luck, I'm not coming back this season.

In other news, the Jags front four has 25 sacks on the year so far.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Watching these QBs get these PA bootlegs is making me sick to my stomach because that stuff doesn't apply to our playbook smh.

Tank

Hall of Famer
They showed a picture of Jernigan a while ago, he now has a full golden grille! What a tool! lol

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Watching these QBs get these PA bootlegs is making me sick to my stomach because that stuff doesn't apply to our playbook smh.
So, ESPN shared some advanced stats and the Dolphins are the second worst team against PA by quarterback rating. If the Ravens don't run any play action against Miami, I will lose it.