• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Steve Bisciotti comments about the team

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
flacco is going to be 33 next season.

does not seem wise to bank on an aging player who has been trending downwards for 3 seasons now tbh......
AMEN!! flacco is the problem imo. How many OC's do we have to go through for some to realize it.

Tru11

Practice Squad
Better question is, how many good OCs do we need to go through, since the Ravens have only had like one of those in the last seventeen years.

Cameron was a good OC.
Trestman was a good OC.
Kubiak was a good OC.
Caldwell was never an OC.
Marty well ill give you that one.

Does not really matter who is the OC.
If your QB cant throw, your WRs cant catch, your o-line cant block and your rbs cant hang on to the ball , your offense will suck regardless of who you bring in.

you can have the greatest pilot in history , if the engines are broken, he wont be able to take off.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Yes Flacco threw 2 interceptions last week. However, both were on perfectly thrown balls that should have been 30+ yard gains that went off the WR hands and that's ignoring the Camp drop where he had 40 yards of apace. What else was Flacco supposed to do?
I would encourage you to rewatch both throws if you think they were perfect...

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Cameron was a good OC.
Trestman was a good OC.
Kubiak was a good OC.

If your QB cant throw, your WRs cant catch, your o-line cant block and your rbs cant hang on to the ball , your offense will suck regardless of who you bring in.

you can have the greatest pilot in history , if the engines are broken, he wont be able to take off.
The guy that got fired from LSU for being god awful was a good OC? The man with a long career history of having horrible second seasons as OC was a good OC?

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I know the perfect candidate to replace Biscotti after he gets fired. Folks, I present to you.....the NEW owner of the Baltimore Ravens:

lavar-ball.jpg
YASSSSSSS

"My boy Lonzo is already a better baltimore QB than Unitas ever was. Put my boy Lonzo on those colts teams and I guarenteed you he'd NEVER LOSE a championship."

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Cameron was a good OC.
Trestman was a good OC.
Kubiak was a good OC.

The only OC I thought was high caliber was Kubes .
The rest stunk .

Tru11

Practice Squad
Trestman had some great offenses with the niners, cards and raiders.
He was regarded as a very good OC and QB coach not so much a HC....

Cameron was pretty darn good as an OC with the Chargers and then sucked as a HC with the dolphins....
He did pretty well with the ravens to considering how much of a shit hole the offense has been since he left bar 1 season with kubiak.

Speaks volumes that flacco best seasons where with Cameron and kubiak....

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Trestman had some great offenses with the niners, cards and raiders.
He was regarded as a very good OC and QB coach not so much a HC....

Cameron was pretty darn good as an OC with the Chargers and then sucked as a HC with the dolphins....
He did pretty well with the ravens to considering how much of a shit hole the offense has been since he left bar 1 season with kubiak.

Speaks volumes that flacco best seasons where with Cameron and kubiak....
If Trestman ran the ball he’d be better. He deserved to be fired.