• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What's Your Favorite Meal?

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Really don't know why cant and uh you don't think it gets cold here? Don't let this tropical crab bonanza place fool ya.
I meant, im willing to move there even though i hate the cold. I havent seen snow in years. I work for the DOD so im sure i could find a job there, just never looked lol

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I do really look forward to Thanksgiving every year. Turkey, gravy, homemade mashed potatoes and stuffing, cranberries, and a homemade pie for dessert with ice cream on top. Cobrajet is a happy boy on Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Thanksgiving is great.

Favorite overall non-holliday meal? My mom's ribeye with sautéed spinach.

What would be the things you could get if you knew it was your last meal?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Thanksgiving is great.

Favorite overall non-holliday meal? My mom's ribeye with sautéed spinach.

What would be the things you could get if you knew it was your last meal?
I would get pizza or spaghetti and meatballs. It's nothing fancy, but those are my absolute favorite meals. And if my last meal was breakfast, I would get a breakfast casserole made with egg, sausage, and bread. It's a very close second to pizza.

K-Dog

MVP
Interesting...
I heard a story about a guy on death row who for his last meal requested six peanut butter sandwiches.
As the story goes, he had a severe peanut alergy and did not want to give the state the satisfaction of killing him.
Don't know if it is a true story or not but it is interesting none the less.

wrongbaldy

Practice Squad
this is really back in the day, but i used to be obsessed with the chicken finger blt sandwich at tgi fridays
oh my

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Of course there are a variety of things that I love to eat that my wife makes but my absolute favorite meal is:

Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes w/gravy
Brussel Sprouts
Cornbread
Iced-Tea

Oh my goodness! When my wife makes this stuff; I just throw her my wallet and say go buy whatever you want on me!
:D

Sounds awesome dude!! would you like to invite me and my gf (hopefully fiancé tomorrow night) over for dinner??

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sounds awesome dude!! would you like to invite me and my gf (hopefully fiancé tomorrow night) over for dinner??

Ya'll are welcomed anytime bro! And congrats on your future nuptial.

flynismo

Practice Squad
I'm a simple man. Just let me throw a fat ribeye and a few lobster tails on the grill, and whatever beer I'm in the mood for, and that is all I need.

Besides that, I also love making shrimp curry on rice. Indian food is god's gift to mankind.
[doublepost=1495854297,1495854067][/doublepost]
I used to love meat, bbq, smoked, slow roasted etc but I have damaged kidneys so last year I was forced into becomming a vegan. Its not great but Im strong willed and make the most of it.

When I say its not great I mean its like being in a horror movie.
Damn! I feel for you man. I wouldn't last two days as a vegan before I killed myself or someone else.

K-Dog

MVP
I guess I should start this here too.
I am not sure if I ever made any converts at the other boards, but I sure tried.

Peanut butter on a cheese burger.
Yes it sounds odd and gross I will agree, but it is pretty amazing.
I have found smooth works better because the peanuts in crunchy get a little wierd textuarally. ( although I prefer crunchy in any other use )
Simply grill or fry your burger as you would any other time. Toast a roll and while the roll is still warm slather it with a decent amount of peanut butter.
Between the toast of the bun and the heat of the burger, the peanut butter melts and gets all runny and gooey.
It is surprisingly awesome.

Try it before you make up your mind.
Let me know what you think.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I am not sure if I ever made any converts at the other boards, but I sure tried.

I have found smooth works better because the peanuts in crunchy get a little wierd textuarally. ( although I prefer crunchy in any other use )
Simply grill or fry your burger as you would any other time. Toast a roll and while the roll is still warm slather it with a decent amount of peanut butter.
Between the toast of the bun and the heat of the burger, the peanut butter melts and gets all runny and gooey.

Huh... How did you come up with this combination?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

To me, some things weren't meant to go together. Peanut butter on Cheese Burgers is one of them. :D

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
To me, some things weren't meant to go together. Peanut butter on Cheese Burgers is one of them. :D
I don't know, I like peanut butter and I like cheese burgers. I'll try it the next time I have hamburgers.

@K-Dog Do you put anything else on it? Like mayonnaise and ketchup?

Somerset Ravens

Pro Bowler
Like some of you I am blessed to be married to a woman who is a fantastic cook, meals are always a treat.

If I were to pick a favorite I would choose steamed crabs, corn on the cob and ice cold beer followed by a bowl of ice cream. It won't be long now before I put the crab traps out in the river.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

I remember that and let me just tell you........... It was disgusting!!!!

K-Dog

MVP
Huh... How did you come up with this combination?

Saw it on some restaurant show on

I initially just pulled off a little corner of the burger. I was hooked.

I thought the same thing.
I also thought pineapple didn't belong on pizza either.
Try it on just one corner of your burger.

I don't know, I like peanut butter and I like cheese burgers. I'll try it the next time I have hamburgers.

@K-Dog Do you put anything else on it? Like mayonnaise and ketchup?

I personally found it was best alone, but everyone has a preference. Try half a burger one way and half another.
I remember that and let me just tell you........... It was disgusting!!!!

Haha. I have had literally dozens of people try this but none have ever said that.