• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What's Your Favorite Meal?

I'm a simple man. Just let me throw a fat ribeye and a few lobster tails on the grill, and whatever beer I'm in the mood for, and that is all I need.

Besides that, I also love making shrimp curry on rice. Indian food is god's gift to mankind.
[doublepost=1495854297,1495854067][/doublepost]
Damn! I feel for you man. I wouldn't last two days as a vegan before I killed myself or someone else.

Thats some strange timing bro. Four days ago I was cleared of kidney failure and disease and can eat meat again, which is exactly what I've been doing. Need crabcakes though

K-Dog

MVP
Thats some strange timing bro. Four days ago I was cleared of kidney failure and disease and can eat meat again, which is exactly what I've been doing. Need crabcakes though

Which make a great combination.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't know, I like peanut butter and I like cheese burgers. I'll try it the next time I have hamburgers.

@K-Dog Do you put anything else on it? Like mayonnaise and ketchup?

Go ahead bro! Let me know how that works for ya!

I thought the same thing.
I also thought pineapple didn't belong on pizza either.
Try it on just one corner of your burger.

No sir! :eek: And, I don't eat pineapple on pizza either! Again, in my brain; some things just weren't meant to go together. However, my mother (before she past away 7 years ago) would sprinkle her fried chicken with sugar. Now that, was an awesome combination! Wow! My wife still makes that for me in that manner today. And, I must admit that I love eating a Wendy's burger with their chocolate frostie. Good stuff! But peanut butter...on a burger? I'm not ready for anything like that KD. :D:D
[doublepost=1495917824,1495917699][/doublepost]

That's some good news man! Congratulations on the clean bill of health in that area. :06:

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
@K-Dog, @Militant X 1 I tried a hamburger with peanut butter. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it wasn't exactly awesome. I'm not exactly sure how to describe the taste, but the peanut butter blended in with the hamburger and it tasted like a regular hamburger with peanut butter on it.
View attachment 12

K-Dog

MVP
@K-Dog, @Militant X 1 I tried a hamburger with peanut butter. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it wasn't exactly awesome. I'm not exactly sure how to describe the taste, but the peanut butter blended in with the hamburger and it tasted like a regular hamburger with peanut butter on it.
View attachment 12

Thank you for trying it and reporting back to me.
You are right, it is not the best there is, but it is surprisingly good.

I'm pretty sure K-Dog was trolling you guys :D

Nope. I am totally serious about this.

flynismo

Practice Squad
Thank you for trying it and reporting back to me.
You are right, it is not the best there is, but it is surprisingly good.

Nope. I am totally serious about this.
It may be good ...I thought Old Bay shrimp on burgers sounded gross, but I love those things

K-Dog

MVP
It may be good ...I thought Old Bay shrimp on burgers sounded gross, but I love those things

Just put the shrimp on top of the burger?

Kinda like a surf & turf.

One time my wife made burgers seasoned with Old Bay stuffed with crab dip.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
BBQ Ribs with candied yams and mac-cheese casserole

My buddy and I are halfway through building an offset smoker out of 6 kegs, he's been obsessed with old episodes of BBQ pit masters

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Anyone ever been to Del Frisco's double eagle steakhouse(not the grille. Have been there and I like it but..)

I've gotten a summer job and to put it nicely, I'm grossly overpaid for what I do.

But anywho, anyone who knows me personally knows that I'm a massive pain in the ass. I wasn't popular in high school, and to be frank I get it.

But I still have a small, but kickass group of friend that I am going to spoil before I go abroad. The group consists of a 21 year old hockey player, a 22 year old hockey player, a Minnesotan ballerina, and the daughter of an incredibly wealthy oil tycoon. I love each of them dearly and frankly for putting up with me, they deserve to get spoiled.

So yeah. I'm gonna surprise them in December before I leave. We all went to a place called Boulder Chophouse for my 19th birthday, and for a steakhouse we, between the five of us, paid $220, and it was still damn good. But my friends deserve better. I will be paying for everything and the bill will likely come out to $400+(the 21 year old loves his beer as all of us do... Except me, I'm a wine guy).

But yeah, anyone ever been? Best steakhouse I've ever been to was Forbes Mill.

Tank

Hall of Famer
As much as I like seafood and BBQ, my favorite meal remains simple corned beef, cabbage and boiled potatoes. Pull out the vinegar and butter and chow down! yeah buddy!

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
As much as I like seafood and BBQ, my favorite meal remains simple corned beef, cabbage and boiled potatoes. Pull out the vinegar and butter and chow down! yeah buddy!
Nice! My mother's thanksgiving day dinner is my favorite meal ever, yet it's so simple. Haven't had corned beef in years though.