• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Do we know anything outside of Cole Beasley in terms of if Buffalo is resting their starters? I feel like there is going to be a multi team conspiracy to keep us out of the playoffs lol.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Do we know anything outside of Cole Beasley in terms of if Buffalo is resting their starters? I feel like there is going to be a multi team conspiracy to keep us out of the playoffs lol.
Dolphins loss means nothing to us since they have the tiebreaker over us. It's only a Browns or Colts loss that guarantees a playoff spot for us.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Man we better curb stomp the sweet mother fuck out of the bengals after they gave us bulletin material like that, honestly if we don’t blow them out by 20+ I’m not convinced this team has the nuts to win it all

Tyler

Practice Squad
Just win, Baby! Let them conspire all they want! The fact of the matter is, I believe #8 is a big game QB, forget about the 2 playoff games(I was at the first) Lamar has the set of stones to want to be great in big moments, win, lose, or draw. I have no doubt this dude will do great things before it’s all said and done.... He will show up in Cincy.... and I have a feeling he’s going to show up in Pittsburgh, Buffalo, or Tennessee in round 1, as well. Just enjoy the ride, my friend!

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Man we better curb stomp the sweet mother fuck out of the bengals after they gave us bulletin material like that, honestly if we don’t blow them out by 20+ I’m not convinced this team has the nuts to win it all
We don’t deserve to go to the playoffs if we don’t win. As absurd as it sounds, I almost want Indy and the browns to win.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m really glad Marcus is a full practice guy again that scared me. We really need mekaris back to hold up in the playoffs a bad snap from skura will cost us a game. With it being a back injury, I think it’s the smart move to rest him this week and play skura.

in the event that Patrick can’t play in playoffs, it’d be super nice to get skura and Lamar some chemistry back anyway.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
cant really move the steelers browns game either but sounds like the browns had more positives today
they did have more positives today, but not sure any of the games in the final week can be moved if one of the teams is or possibly will be going to the playoffs. All teams should have a normal week of preparation and that's why I feel the games won't be moved.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I think honestly having Covid at the time we did could have some nice payoffs. The fact that most of the team should be less prone to getting it again during playoffs has to be nice

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
You just knew the Steelers were gonna lay down like sick dogs after eating a Christmas chocolate Santa .
They disgust me.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think honestly having Covid at the time we did could have some nice payoffs. The fact that most of the team should be less prone to getting it again during playoffs has to be nice
I agree, I said the same thing recently. Imagine if you’re KC and Mahomes is deemed close contact or positive right before a game and no way he makes it. That would be a killer.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I agree, I said the same thing recently. Imagine if you’re KC and Mahomes is deemed close contact or positive right before a game and no way he makes it. That would be a killer.
He should be wearing a bubble at this point.