• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals

I guess we're going for it on 4th down.

Have our players learned nothing from last month's fiasco? Why the hell are they doing whatever unsafe stuff they're doing that's continuing this?
Frustrating. I hope it starts and ends with Koch, but I am not optimistic.
I think you guys will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.

If we lost to the Bengals with most of our starters, then I frankly don't think we'd deserve to go to the playoffs.

They are pretty busted up, and have 4 wins. Obviously you can never underestimate a team - especially if you are the one on the field playing. But I am not all that worried. Lamar and company are reliable in these situations.

What I am worried about is shaking that playoff monkey off of the team's back. It used to be that the Ravens were one of the most reliable teams in the playoffs, but the team has choked in the last 3 years. I feel like the Titans game last year was a choke by everyone but Lamar. He didn't do great, but he was the only one that even seemed to try.

I hope we face the Titans in round one and crush them. Prior to the game last year, I visited two Titans forums. Both had threads making fun of Todd Heap and his daughter's death. The sociopaths were having a huge laugh about how he ran her over with his car. Not a single Titans fan said, "Hey let's maybe not be ghoulish psychos and make fun of a guy's dead child". Ever since that, the Titans fans have sealed themselves as the ONLY team's fans I hate. And anything that disappoints them will make me happy.

I hope you guys crush the Titans like we did last week. I dislike them too.

Simba

Staff Member
4s5131.jpg

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Ok so the Steelers are giving up on the higher seed. Mike Tomlin says Mason Rudolph will start for the Steelers in Week 17. I assume other starters will be resting too essentially making it even easier for the Browns to win.

With Indy playing Jacksonville, now we definitely gotta make sure we win.

Update: Steelers also resting C Maurkice Pouncey, LB T.J. Watt and DE Cam Heyward. Without Watt or Heyward, Browns will have no problem running the ball. The win gets easier for Cleveland.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Update: Steelers also resting C Maurkice Pouncey, LB T.J. Watt and DE Cam Heyward. Without Watt or Heyward, Browns will have no problem running the ball. The win gets easier for Cleveland.
If Pitt fucks around and let’s Cleveland in, they’re gonna regret it when they play them in the WC and lose

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Well, Gus might not play Sunday. Will be fun to watch Dobbins be the man in a must-win game.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer